Each month we feature a workshop focused on helping professionals navigate change.
Hacking refers to the process of gaining access to a system or computer so that you can take control of it for your benefit. Do you ever wish that you could hack your life? Or hack your brain? To break through old patterns and current approaches so that you can incorporate something new?
In this workshop, we will leverage strategic planning and innovation processes to uncover ways that you can do just that. So many companies talk about innovation and change management. Whether it’s introducing new products or serving new markets, companies are usually focused on innovation because it helps them grow and evolve. We leverage these best practices and put them into a personal context so that you can learn how to effectively move from where you are at now to where you want to go.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Have a desire to change but find it hard to break familiar patterns
- Want to learn how to prevent yourself from getting distracted
- Feel frustrated or in conflict over your own actions
- Would like to contribute more
- Have a desire to be more decisive and deliberate in your everyday choices
This Workshop will be held Saturday, April 23, 2022. Class will be held in a virtual format from 10:00 – 11:00 am ET using Zoom. You will not be required to share your video.